Intuitive Living Ministries





Wednesday, September 26, 2007
A New Season of "Intuitive Living" Is On The Way!

Namaste Friends!

In the past three years that I've been broadcasting "Intuitive Living" it has been a wonderful, inspiring adventure for me ... and I hope for you also! I've had the opportunity to speak with so many of the top spiritual authors and holistic experts in the world and that has been very exciting and hopefully has helped expand your horizons and shift your perspective in very positive ways!

In June of this past year I shifted from Achieve Radio to Sedona Talk Radio, however, Spirit is nugding me to begin broadcasting independently, so that is what I am currently working on. I will be taking a short sabbatical as I work towards this goal and plan to broadcast brand new shows beginning in January. I promise to do my best to bring you the highest quality guests, shows and sound that I am able to. Please help spread the word and let your friends, family and acquaintences know about the show. I will continue to bring you wonderful show about spiritual and holistic matters, creating world peace and interfaith understanding as well as learning tools to uplift, inspire and reach your potential. As always, the archives will be available for you to listen at your convenience on the computer and Ipod casting. Please stay tuned!

Some of the things I am also currently working on is a FABULOUS Holistic Intuitive Festival and Concert with Arvel Bird. It's going to be a fun, enlightening day and we hope you can join us on Saturday, Oct. 27th in Phoenix, Arizona. Please click on the box at the top of the web pages and it will take you to a special page devoted to information on the Festival and Concert.

I am also FINALLY getting my first Meditation CD completed! I am very excited about this. I had hoped to have it completed last year at this time, but things did not work out that way. But hopefully it will be worth the wait. This CD has three 15 to 20 minute guided visualization meditations. Celestial Passages is a journey to meet your angels and spirit guides, Vision Quest takes you on an adventure around the Medicine Wheel to meet your Power Animals and into "The Great Mystery" to find your vision, and Behold A New Dawn is an escapde in an enchanted forest to discover your purpose, passion and gifts. You'll be able to order this CD online very soon. See the banner on the home page or check out the Gift Shop soon. I'll have some other wonderful merchandise in the Gift Shop soon also ... such as "Namaste" Tshirts!

I also have been teaching a Ministerial Training class and will ordain two new ministers the first part of November. This has been an amazing unfoldment and I send my love and best wishes to my two students. They will both make fabulous ministers. If you are interested in becoming an ADL Minister, contact me and I'll put you in touch with a trainer in your area or can sign you up for my next class.

I'll also be conducting a variety of other wonderful classes in 2008 so check the Calendar of Events often for the latest.

Love and blessings to all of you. Thank you for listening to the "Intuitive Living" radio show. Enjoy the archives and I'll be with you all again in January 2008. In the meantime, I always love to hear from you. You may write to me at intuitiveliving@qwest.net for support, questions or to share your stories.

Love, light and many blessings,

Therese






Copyright © 2005-2007 Intuitive Living Ministry. All rights reserved.
Last updated:


TOP